Due to volume, we are unable to respond to every email. Please take the time to read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Donations to Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund are not tax-deductible; donations to Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund are deductible to the extent permitted by law.
What is the difference between the Action Fund and the Support Fund?
- Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization, which focuses on awareness and educational work related to gun violence prevention. Donations to the Support Fund are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
- Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund is a 501(c)(4) organization, which focuses on advocacy and legislative work. Because Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund fights to end gun violence with every legal tool available—organizing around critical elections and key legislative battles in states across the country—donations are not tax-deductible.
- For additional financial and regulatory information, please click here.
Does Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund have a mailing address?
- Yes, Everytown for Gun Safety Support Fund’s mailing address is: PO Box 3886, New York, NY 10163
Does Everytown accept donations through the mail?
- We do accept donations through the mail. See above for our mailing address. If you have any donation related questions, please email us at [email protected].
How can I cancel or change my monthly donation? How can I update my credit card?
- If you’d like to update any information related to your monthly donation, visit http://everytown.org/donation-information/ and click “Recurring Donation”. Follow the steps to activate your account. Once you do, you can log in and update any information regarding your monthly donation.
- If your donation is set up through ActBlue, you can use the following link to update your donation: https://secure.actblue.com/login
- Simply log in if you have already created an account, or create a new account with the email address you used to set up your donation, then click “Recurring Donations” to update your information.
How can I make a tribute donation?
- You can use the following link to make a gift in honor of someone: https://act.everytown.org/donate/etgsaf-tribute-donation_c3/
How do I sign up to volunteer or join a local chapter of Moms Demand Action?
- The speediest way to get plugged into exciting volunteer opportunities is to sign up to join a local chapter of Moms Demand Action. Everybody is welcome—dads included!
I am a student and would like to start/join a group.
- If you are a student and would like to get involved, please go to our Students Demand Action page. You can also email [email protected].
I am interested in attending an event.
- If you are looking for an event in your area, please visit our Event Search page.
How can I attribute my tax-deductible donation to a local chapter?
- In order to attribute your donation to your local Moms Demand Action chapter, you can use the following link: support.momsdemandaction.org
- Click “Donate Now”, and in the search box, type in and select your local chapter. Then follow the rest of the prompts to complete your donation.
Where can I view Everytown’s form 990?
- Please visit our account at Guidestar for financial information.
I am a survivor of gun violence, who can I speak to about joining the Survivor Network?
- If you are a survivor of gun violence, please take a look at our Survivors FAQ page.
I am a reporter or a representative of a media outlet.
- If you are a reporter or from a media outlet, please email [email protected].
I have a question about an order I placed on the Everytown store.
- If you have questions or issues with Everytown merchandise, please contact [email protected].
I would like to unsubscribe from your email list.
- To stop receiving email from Everytown, please go to our unsubscribe page.
I would like to stop receiving texts from Everytown.
- You can unsubscribe to texts by texting the word, “STOP” to 644-33.